I just love this little crunchy cookies! They are easy to make by your kids :).
You can substitute raspberry jam with any other jam or Nutella.
Post with step by step photos.
I published this recipe on my Polish site Przepisy Aleksandry on 04.06.2014.
- 300 grams 00 flour
- 200 grams cold butter, unsalted
- 100 grams icing sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- seedless raspberry jam (around 0.5 jar)
- seeds from 1 vanilla pod
- 0.5 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- thick lemon icing
1. Combine the flour, vanilla seeds, almond extract, sugar, butter, lemon zest. Do it quickly.
2. Wrap the dough in cling film and keep it cool for at least 1 hour in the fridge.3. Preheat oven to 180 C.
4. Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
6. Fill each indentation with about 1/4 teaspoon jam.
8. Drizzle thick lemon icing (made from 100 grams icing sugar and little lemon juice) over cold cookies.
9. Eat cookies when the icing is set.