My favorite Polish cake :)
200 g unsalted butter
3 cups flour
1,5 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup and 4 tablespoon caster sugar
pinch of salt
2 tablespoon cocoa powder
fresh fruits (I used 250 g blueberries) or jar of your favorite jam
2. Make 3 equal balls from dough. One ball mix with cocoa. Put them to fridge for one hour.
3. Beat 4 egg whites together with 1 cup sugar until well beaten.
4. Prepare tray: grease it and sprinkle with flour or bread crumbs.
5. Pre-heat oven to 160 C degrees.
6. Grate one ball of dough on tray. Put on it blueberries.
7. On blueberries grate another one ball of dough.
8. Spread egg whites on dough.
9. Grate cocoa dough as a last.
10. Bake until meringue on top will be crunchy outside and soft inside (I baked 60 minutes).
11. If you are not very experienced baker you can bake each layer of cake for: grate white dough on tray - bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Add blueberries and grate another ball. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Add meringue and grate cocoa dough. Bake for 40 minutes or until meringue is ready.