I found this recipe from one of my favourite websites: sousoukitchen.
Oatmeal muffins are healthier and extremely tasty.
I love to eat them with strawberry jam and cup of warm milk.
1 cup oats
1 cup buttermilk
8 tbs unsalted butter
80 gr (3 oz) brown sugar
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup raisins
2. Mix butter with sugar until sugar will dissolve.
3. Add egg to butter.
4. Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt. Add to butter and egg mixture.
5. Add oats. Mix well.
6. Slowly stir in with 1/4 cup raisins.
7. Fill the greased pan (2/3 full) with the mixture.
8. Bake on 200 C (400 F) for about 20-25 min.
I hope you will like them :)