Easy and delicious healthy snack. Perfect for summer BBQ.
1 long cucumber
100 g feta cheese
1 red chilli, fine chopped
0,5 teaspoon parsley, fine chopped
0,5 fresh coriander, fine chopped
1 garlic clove, very fine chopped
2 tbs mayonnaise, creme fraiche or natural yogurt
1. Slice cucumber for a long pieces (the easiest way to do it is use mandolin)
2. In a bowl mix together feta cheese with creme fraiche (or mayonnaise; yogurth).
3. Add herbs, spices, garlic and chilli to feta. Mix well.
4. On each cucumber slice put a teaspoon of feta. Scroll it.
5. Use toothpicks to keep rool shape.
6. Serve it with grilled meat.