Great and simple dinner recipe. It is one of my all time favourites.
I published this recipe on my Polish site "Przepisy Aleksandry" on 16.05.2014.
Ingredients for two people:
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 large egg
- crushed cornflakes
- around 0.5 cup flour
1. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
2. Use a mallet to pound the breasts.
3. Prepare corn-flakes.
4. Coat the chicken with flour.
5. Dip chicken into whisked egg.
6. Coat the chicken in cornflakes.
7. When the oil is hot (but not smoking or splattering), fry the coated breasts in single-layer batches until they are golden brown on both sides.
8. After frying, set the schnitzels on a paper towel and pat them dry to soak off excess oil.