There is just one word which can describe this dessert: YUMMY!
1. Prepare choux pastry from this RECIPE.
2. Pipe the choux paste with a plain nozzle, making each finger identical in lenght.
3. First 10 minutes bake them in pre-heated oven to 220 C. Remove baking try from oven. Cut choux fingers in a half. Change temperature in oven to 180 C. Put back eclairs to oven and bake for about 15 minutes. They will dry.
4. Leave it to cool.
0,5 cup soft unsalted butter
1,5 to 2 cups sifted icing sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoon (or less) milk or single cream
1. Mix butter until become fluffy and change colour to light cream.
2. Add 1,5 cup icing sugar. Mix on the very low speed of mixer.
3. Change speed of mixer to medium and add 1 tablespoon of milk (or cream), salt and extract. Mix for about 2 minutes.
4. If you want to have lighter cream add more milk (or cream). If you want to have more thick one add rest of icing sugar.
5. Spread eclairs with buttercream. Decorate with strawberries.
6. Dust eclaris of icing sugar.