1. Prepare choux pastry from this RECIPE.
2. Pipe the choux paste with a plain nozzle, making each buns identical in lenght.
3. First 10 minutes bake them in pre-heated oven to 220 C. Remove baking try from oven. Make small split in each bun. Change temperature in oven to 180 C. Put back eclairs to oven and bake for about 15 minutes. They will dry.
4. Leave it to cool.
Fresh cherries (without stones)
1. Cut profiteroles in a half.
2. Pipe whiped cream to each bun.
3. Mix cherries with icing sugar and add each cherrie to bun.
4. Dust profiteroles with icing sugar.
5. If you do not have fresh cherries you can use cherry jam.