I am proud of this recipe and those photos. You can serve cider for Christmas or romantic dinner.
100 g sugar
6 gelatine sheets
500 ml pear cider (or any other cider/champagne)
1. Put the sugar and 100 ml cold water in a saucepan and cook over a low heat until dissolved. Bring it boil and cook for another one minute. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Place the gelatine in a bowl with very cold water. Leave to stand for five minutes (gelatine must be very soft). Squeeze the gelatine over the bowl to remove the excess water and place it into pan with the sugar syrup. Stir until gelatine will dissolve.
3. Slowly pour the cider down the side of pan (bubbles will retain) into gelatine mixture. Stir lightly and pour mixture into prepared tumblers.
4. Prepare pomegranate seeds and place them into tumblers. If you would like to have pomegranate seeds all over the jelly you need to mix it when jelly will start to set.
5. Place jellies in fridge for few hours (or overnight).