Serve syrup with ice creams, pancakes or cheesecake.
- 90 ml water
- 125 g sugar
- 1 teabag of good quality Earl-Grey
- Lemon juice from half of the lemon
- 10 cherries, seedless
- 10 strawberries
- 20 blueberries
- Fruits, mint leaves to decorate
2. Add lemon juice and Earl-Grey teabag.
3. Cook for about 15 minutes (after two minutes remove teabag).
4. Add fruits to syrup and cook another 5 minutes (fruits need to be soft but keep shape).
5. Remove syrup from heat.
6. Serve hot or cold with ice-creams or cakes.