Pistachios are one of aphrodisiacs :). Say "I love you" with truffle :)
- 200g good white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter (82%)
- ¼ cup full fat milk
- 20g pistachios, grounded and without skins
- 1 tablespoon vodka (or pistachio liqueur)
- pistachio essence, to taste (optional)
- 150g white chocolate (for coating)
- dried rose petals
- few crushed pistachios
1. Over low heat melt together white chocolate (200g), butter, and milk.
2. Remove pan from heat. Mix it with pistachios, vodka, pistachio essence.
3. Pour pistachio mixture into small bowl and place it in refrigerator for few hours (minimum 2 hours).
4. When mixture is very thick form the truffles. Leave them in a cold room or refrigerator.
5. Place white chocolate over in a large bowl over a saucepan of simmering water water and stir occasionally, until the chocolate is completely melted.
6. Remove from heat and let it cool at room temperature, until the chocolate starts to set at the edge of the bowl.
7. Drop the truffles into the melted chocolate and retrieve them with a fork, allowing any excess chocolate to drip off.
8. Garnish immediately with pistachios and rose petals.