This is my all time favourite cake. It is really easy and fast to make. I found it perfect for Autumn and Winter :).
One cup is around 250 ml.
- 3 large eggs
- 3 cups plain flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon or mixed spice mixture ( for example Lebkuchen) or Polish "Przyprawa do pierników"
- 2 tablespoon soda
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 0.5 jar jam (for example strawberry one)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 C degrees (350F).
2. Grease and sprinkle with flour cake form.
3. All the ingredients mix together until smooth batter.
4. Pour batter into prepared cake form.
5. Bake for about 50-60 minutes (it may take longer or shorter as every oven is different).
6. Put baked cake on wire rack and let cool for 10 minutes before turning out of the tin.
7. Let it cool completely.
8. Decorate cake with melted dark chocolate (200 grams dark chocolate I melted with hipped tablespoon unsalted butter, one tablespoon golden syrup and little bit milk) and thousands and hundreds.