Ingredients for dough:
2 cups of flour
very warm water (about half a cup)
bigger pinch of salt
2 tablespoons of olive oil
Ingredients for filling:
Blueberries (approximately 400 g)
Flour (approximately 1 tablespoon)
Double or sour cream
1. Combine all the ingredients on pastry board. Carefully add water to flour. Dough should be soft but not sticky.
2. Divided into approximately three parts. Rolled one part (for about 3 millimetre). The other two have to be cover with aluminum foil, because the dough dries out very quickly.
3. Mix blueberries with flour.
4. With a glass cut out rings from dough. On each put the stuffing. Stick together edges of rings.
5. Cook in boiling salted water. When the dumplings float to the top of the water, they still need to be cook for about 5 minutes.
6. Boiled "pierogi" serve with cream and sugar.