This is the best dinner which I cooked. I love smoked taste of this meat.
Ingredients for 3 portions:
2 single chicken breasts
12 slices pancetta (roughly)
250 g mushrooms
half of medium onion
salt (at discretion)
black pepper (at discretion)
large handful parsley, shredded
2 tablespoon chive, shredded
100 g mozzarella, cut into small cubes
ground coriander, larger pinch (or at discretion)
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 pinch powder sweet paprika (or at discretion)
half of red pepper, cut into slices
1. Peel and cut the mushrooms into slices. Fry them with onion, black pepper and a pinch of salt.
2. Wash chicken. Break each breast with pestle (like pork chops). it is good to wrap meat in plastic foil) the meat will not sputter). Sprinkle chicken with garlic, black pepper, coriander, paprika and salt.
3. Cool down the mushrooms. Cold mix with herbs and mozzarella.
4. On the table put 6 slices of bacon next to each other. On the bacon put chicken breast.
5. Divide mushrooms filling in half and put it on chicken breasts.
6. Roll rolls. Pancetta is quite sticky, so the meat will not unroll.
7. Put pan over low heat. Put rolls into the pan and fry on each side without fat.
8. Warm up the oven to 160 degrees C.
9. When pancetta become golden put breast into oven-pan and put on them slices of red pepper. Cover with aluminium foil.
10. Bake for about 15 minutes. After this time, take off foil and bake an additional 5 minutes. Bacon will scorch.
11. Remove the rolls and cut into slices (about cm)
12. Serve warm.