Another of my home-made liqueurs (I have made it for last Easter). If you like coffee this one will be perfect for you.
- 300 ml Whiskey
- 530 grams condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons instant coffee
- 90 ml boiling hot water
- 150 ml single cream
1. Melt the coffee in boiling water.
2. Mix all the ingredients together and pour mixture to a glass bottle.
3. Place bottle into fridge and after one day you can consume your home-made liqueur. Just remember to shake bottle from time to time.
4. You need to consume this liqueur within 1-2 weeks.