Thanks to chilli this cake tastes incredible. It is sweet with little spice kick from chilli :).
(Przepis po polsku)
Ingredients for tart:
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 270 grams chocolate cookies
- 250 ml double cream
- 260 grams dark chocolate (around 55%)
- 4 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder (taste chocolate mixture because you might like more or less chilli)
- fresh fruits and mint for decoration
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 C degrees (350F).
2. Grind cookies for powder and mix it with melted butter and cocoa.
3. Spread crust mixture over the tart form (choose one with loosen bottom). Press down crust.
4. Bake it for about 10 minutes. Next take cake out from oven and let it cool completely.
5. Make the cream boil but do not boil it.
6. Pour warm cream over pieces of chocolate. Mix it to until chocolate will melt.
7. Add icing sugar, vanilla essence, cinnamon, and chilli to chocolate mixture. Taste it - add more chilli if you like.
8. Add eggs and mix mixture well (use whisk).
9. Pour chocolate mixture over tart.
10. Bake it for about 20 minutes.
11. Ready tart take out from oven and let it cool completely.
Ingredients for chocolate glaze:
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoon icing sugar
- 0.5 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 6-7 tablespoons whole milk
1. Melt all ingredients in double boiler.
2. Pour chocolate glaze over the tart spread it all over cake.
3. Decorate tart with fresh fruits and mint.
4. Leave it to set.